220 students have been studying outdoors in Al-Shuriaha area in Lahj province because of the landmines and missiles which destroyed their schools and injured many teachers. Children who study under the heat of the sun lack basic services such as classes, books, chairs, and teachers. Yemen is a living hell for all children, according to UNICEF.
- Human Rights Update (3 September to 9 September, 2019)
- Survivors of Coalition Airstrikes in Dhamar Detention Speak to Belqees TV Channel
- More than 600 cases of violations in seven governorates committed by Houthi group
- Human Rights Update from (27 August to 2 September, 2019)
- Southern Transitional Council launched mass abductions and the army has withdrawn